One Eleven Fashion Style.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow 1:11 Style

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kats Photography Portfolio



h

t
Well i am struggling to keep up with my passion of fashion photography. It is december 2009 and i havent shot for a couple months now. I work full time now as a family portrait photographer so its almost like when i get home from work i am too tired to pick up the camera. It is making me sad because i really love fashion photography its where my heart is but im so unmotivated at the moment. I need help. I need a slap accross the face or something I NEED SOMEONE TO INSPIRE ME. HELP :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey All, We are The Kat & Steph Duo. We are friends who met through a friend who couldnt stop talking about fashion so we started our own blog together. We love Aussie Model Jessica Hart and read Vogue Religiously.